As an established Porsche specialist with over 10 years Porsche retail experience we are well positioned to help sell your vehicle, If the time has come to move your Porsche on but you are not interested in enduring the hassle that can be associated with a private sale, then why not explore our sale or return service.
What is Sale or Return
Sale or return otherwise known as Consignment or Brokerage is a service that we offer Porsche owners, which allows us as the selling dealer to minimise the hassle and inconvenience that can be experienced when selling a car privately whilst attaining a higher nett return over an outright sale.
The Sale or Return Process
This starts with the initial point of contact whether that be in person, over the phone or via email, we will aim to gather as much information as possible including the vehicle specification, service and ownership history along with any other details relevant in attaining an accurate retail valuation for your car.
We then present you with our valuation, discussing any key market factors that may have influenced our decision. We can now confirm a convenient date on which to bring your Porsche into us for our Technicians to carry out our own inhouse RPM Approved Porsche inspection, where they will assess your cars condition along with its paperwork history file. This also provides you an opportunity to meet us face to face and explore our premises, ensuring you are equally happy for us to undertake the sale of your vehicle.
Following a successful appraisal of your Porsche we will complete the relevant SOR paperwork and commence preparation where your car will be fully valeted before we undertake a series of photoshoots and put together a detailed advertisement along with appropriate video presentations.
We will keep you updated during the process on enquires and discuss any pricing strategies that may advance the sale process. Once a sale has been agreed and completed a detailed invoice will be provided and funds will be promptly transferred to the appropriate account.
Key Benefits to a Consignment Sale (SOR)
- The preparation and advertisement of your Porsche is professionally taken care of.
- You do not need to schedule time into you day to deal with enquires or viewings.
- The safety of your car is paramount, that is why we not only insure your car during test drives but also for the time it spends with us.
- We can facilitate a wider range of payment options such as card payments and finance.
- We can take a vehicle in part exchange.
- We can settle any outstanding finance for you on completion of sale.
- A prospective buyer has the peace of mind in buying from a Porsche specialist.
- All money is transferred promptly upon completion of sale.
How do I proceed with this option?
That’s simple, Please take a just few minutes to complete and submit the form in the link below, once received one of our sales team will give you a call to discuss your Porsche and answer any questions you may have about the process.