Porsche Cruise Control Retrofit
You may ask “why fit cruise control to my Porsche?” Well a cruise control retrofit is becoming one of the more frequent upgrade enquiries we receive from Porsche owners.
It has never been a more beneficial upgrade than it is today, with a more stringent approach to the enforcement of speed restrictions and an ever-growing network of smart motorways. These motorway systems operate a variable speed limit designed to ease congestion, but combined with the average speed limits imposed mainly through roadworks, can become a little distractive.
While we all understand the safety reasons behind these speed regulations, they can become quite arduous and distractive, with drivers sometimes spending more time watching their speedo than the road ahead.
This is why a Porsche cruise control upgrade can be such an attractive addition to any Porsche owner. Cruise control provides a simple electronic solution to maintaining a constant speed, with just a simple adjustment on a steering column stalk, it allows you to set a desired speed and maintain this through any restriction.
Cruise control not only allows you to focus more on your surroundings and the road ahead, but it has also been claimed to reduce driver fatigue and increase fuel economy.
At RPM our Porsche technicians are experienced in the correct installation of retrofit cruise control. We offer this service to a wide range of Porsche models and only use genuine Porsche control stalks.
The cost to retrofit cruise control to your Porsche
Our fitting prices are listed below, these prices include the basic parts and labour required to retrofit cruise control to your Porsche model, these prices may vary as they do not account for higher than standard dealer options or any other vehicle personalisation you may have. (prices are also subject to VAT)
Porsche 911 retrofit cruise control prices
- Porsche 996 C2 (2000-2001) from £449
- Porsche 996 C4 (1999-2001) from £449
- Porsche 996 C2/C4 and Turbo (2002-2004) from £349
- Porsche 997 Gen 1 (2005-2008) from £450
- Porsche 997 Gen 2 (2009-2011) from £POA
- Porsche 991 (2012-2018 from £POA
Porsche Boxster retrofit cruise control prices
- Porsche 986 Boxster (2000-2002) from £449
- Porsche 986 Boxster (2003-2004) from £349
- Porsche 987 Gen 1 Boxster (2005-2008) from £450
- Porsche 987 Gen 2 Boxster (2009-2011) from £POA
- Porsche 981 Boxster (2012-2015) from £POA
Porsche Cayman retrofit cruise control prices
- Porsche 987 Gen 1 Cayman (2005-2008) from £450
- Porsche 987 Gen 2 Cayman (2009-2012) from £POA
- Porsche 981 Boxster (2013-2015) from £POA
For further information on the price and availability of a cruise control retrofit for your Porsche please give our service team a call on 01423 865602 or hit the button below and complete one of our enquiry forms.